My humble quest to build La Petite Maison!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Vintage Teardrop Bird House

I just recently built my veggie oil heater as one of my small projects; my next small project is to build a bird house! I don't want to build a plain, cookie cutter bird house; so I decided to build one exactly like this...

vintage camper birdhouse

I shamefully stole the design from this website, but I hope to build some with a few twists and sell them to raise money for my humble home.

Does anyone have any ideas for what my next small projects could be?

2 comments:

  1. Saw your blog on Tiny House Talk. Great Start! Depending on how small it has to be, maybe a good second project would be a one-sheet (of plywood) boat. Deek has a video of his Blue Crab and there's other build videos around. You could also try building a pallet chair or pallet swing chair for your future porch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about making a sundial? Should be quite easy, and will tell you the time if your watch ever stops :)

    ReplyDelete