My humble quest to build La Petite Maison!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Podcast

I have some amazing news. Yesterday at approximately 2:15 pm Andrew Odom of Tiny r(E)volution called me to do a podcast interview. We had been e-mailing for about two weeks chatting and talking about tiny houses.  I have never done an interview of any kind, so as you can imagine I was freaking out! Even thought my heart was beating out of my chest I feel confident about the podcast. It was basically just an interview, and Andrew asked me questions about my house. I don't want to give too much away, so you will just have to wait a few more hours to hear me!

As many of you know, I play travel softball, and nearly every weekend is eaten up by softball tournaments or practices. Last weekend was the last tournament of the fall season...and we got second place! We played in the USSSA Children's Health Care of Atlanta (CHOA) softball tournament.

 
(My trophy)
The CHOA was a two-day tournament, and we got to get a hotel! It was in Conyers, Georgia, so it was 10 minutes east from the middle of nowhere. On Saturday we lost a game that we shouldn't have lost which made it so on Sunday we had to play five games in a row and then the championship. I felt like I was about to faint; it was just so exhausting.

To sum my weekend up...it was exciting, hectic, and triumphant.

No comments:

Post a Comment