My humble quest to build La Petite Maison!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Gettin' My Work Done

Woo Hoo! I'm so close to getting my frame done! Here is a video to show you what I've gotten done so far:
 
 
 
This weekend we are going to a Tumbleweed Tiny House tiny house building workshop. It is in Orlando Florida, you know what that means... road trip! I will post pictures of the trip and me in action. More to come!
 
PS. My dad picked up a table saw so I can trim my scrap plywood! I can't wait to get the frame on my tiny house.

5 comments:

  1. Nice work!!!! Keep it up and more video, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I thought you might be interested in the Tiny House Fair in Vermont, June 14-16
    http://tinyhousecommunity.com/fair.htm

    Regards,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elaine,

      Thank you for showing me this website. Unfortunately June is taken over by softball. A tournament every weekend. Maybe next year...

      -La Petite

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the EcoFoil shout out! I'm so glad to hear there's some left over. I should clarify though that you won't want to put it in the attic. We have a perforated radiant barrier that allows moisture to pass through which is meant for attics - the bubble insulation would not.

    It's great to see the house starting to take shape. We're cheering you on!
    Kati @ EcoFoil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie,

    Thank you so much for telling me that, I would have otherwise gone blissfully unaware! We decided that we would use the extras in our HoneyFern micro-cabin village. Thanks again!

    -La Petite

    ReplyDelete